It seems like you can’t go more than 10 minutes without someone sending an email. This is because the average American spends almost 30 hours a week in their inbox! With so much time invested, it’s important to find ways to keep your emails short and simple. In this blog post, we’re going to discuss some quick and easy tips for entrepreneurs looking for something even easier to manage their business emails.
The 7 most important functions of 10-minute mail
- Automatic Daily Email: Automatically send an email to your entire team every day. This is an easy way to keep everyone on the same page and always keep up with each other’s activities.
- Automatic reminders for meetings, deadlines or appointments: Automatic reminder e-mails can be sent as often as required and contain a link to the calendar appointment . This is an easy way to help your team keep track of their tasks so you don’t have to worry about reminding them every day!
- Customizable reminders for each individual member: Create custom emails with personalized content that are automatically sent at a frequency of your choosing to ensure your team members don’t miss any important deadlines or events.
- Automatic Answers to Frequently Asked Questions: Saving time by automatically responding with a helpful answer is one of the best features you can have in your automatic emails!
- Track responses and remind you of overdue tasks: Setting up automatic email reminders will help you keep track of overdue tasks so you can keep an eye on deadlines and meetings.
- Automatic reminders for low priority messages: time management has never been easier! Automatically send a reminder email to the person in charge of handling low priority emails to make sure they don’t fall through the cracks. This will help you save time as you don’t have to worry about handling these emails on hotmail.de yourself.
- Customizable Reminder & Auto Reply Email Templates: It’s always a good idea to write down an extra reminder so you can customize your own message with the content of your choice! This helps keep things more personal and makes it easier to compose new messages when needed.
There are many reasons why you might want to send an email quickly. You may need a quick confirmation of someone’s meeting times or details and don’t have time to wait for them to get back to you later. Or maybe your boss just asked you if you could work on something this week due next Monday – so it’s tight time and you need to get personal confirmation as soon as possible. There are many ways to quickly send an email that don’t rely on using your phone or tablet keyboard – which is usually not the best experience! Fortunately for us, there are tons of options out there to help alleviate some of our quick email problems.